Spikeweed is a plant in Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time (GMXX Version), obtained after completing Pirate Seas - Day 5.
Spikeweed is a plant that damages zombies who walk over it and breaks rolling objects. Its deals 1 normal damage shot per second to zombies that walk over it, and is destroyed instantly when a rolling object is rolled over it, breaking said rolling object. It cannot be eaten by zombies.
- Sun Cost: 100
- Recharge: Fast
- Health: N/A, can only be destroyed by rolling objects.
- Obtained: After beating Pirate Seas - Day 5
- Plant Food Ability: Pulls every zombie in its lane onto it, dealing 36 damage to them in a span of 4.5 seconds.
Although Spikeweed grew up on the seedy side of town, his acupuncture business has been blooming.
- Level 1: Nothing
- Level 2: Damage doubles after 15 zombies walk over it.
- Level 3: Damage doubles after 5 zombies walk over it.
- Level 4: Its plant food ability now also stuns zombies for 5 seconds.
- Level 5: Has a 25% chance to use its plant food ability upon planting.