Threepeater is a plant in Plants vs Zombies 2: It's About Time (GMXX Version), obtained after completing Pirate Seas - Day 13.
Threepeater is an attacking plant that shoots a pea in 3 lanes (its lane, and the lanes above and below it) every 1.5 seconds. These peas deal normal damage shot each.
- Sun Cost: 300
- Recharge: Fast
- Health: 6 bites
- Obtained: After beating Pirate Seas - Day 13
- Plant Food Ability: Shoots a rippling barrage of 90 peas.
Threepeater loves playing multiplayer in video games, but split-screen never works because the left head always cheats.
- Level 1: Nothing
- Level 2: Has a 50% chance of shooting 2 peas at once in each of the three lanes.
- Level 3: Always shoots 2 peas at once in each of the three lanes.
- Level 4: Its plant food food ability lasts twice as long, firing a total of 180 peas.
- Level 5: Has a 25% chance to use its plant food ability upon planting.